OCS Internet Fax Service
Send and Receive Faxes Anywhere, Anytime, from Any Computer!
Our Fax to E-mail service allows you to save yourself the expense of managing a fax machine, paper and ink refills, and the cost of a dedicated fax phone line. We use the Internet and special server software to turn incoming faxes into Adobe PDF files, making them easy to read and print from any computer or mobile device!
Sending a fax is just as easy - simply login to our Fax to E-mail website and upload your Microsoft Word Document, PDF, text file, or any other common file format, enter your recipient's fax number, include a cover page if you wish, and your fax is on its way. It's really that simple!
Plans and Pricing
|Plan||Fax Pages||Toll Free Number||Price|
|Toll Free Economy||100||$14.95|
|Toll Free Deluxe||200||$19.95|
|Toll Free Premium||400||$29.95|
To take a tour of our Fax system, just click on the pictures below.
- Easily send and receive faxes with any computer or mobile device without the need of a fax machine or dedicated line
- Receive both domestic and international faxes
- Send a fax to anywhere in the US or Canada directly from your e-mail
- Create your own cover sheet
- We send an e-mail confirmation so you know that the fax was sent successfully
- Keep a detailed history of your incoming and outgoing faxes
- Completely web-based - No software or hardware to install
Fax to E-mail Mini-FAQ
Q: How do I setup my Fax to E-mail Account?
To sign up for our Fax to E-mail service, please click here.
Q: What file formats are supported with the Fax to E-mail Service?
We currently support Microsoft Word Documents, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, Rich Text Format (RTF), Plain Text (TXT), Adobe Acrobat (PDF), most popular image formats including JPEG, GIF, and TIFF, as well as HTML.
To view a list of more frequently asked questions on the Fax to E-mail service, please click here.
Ordering Fax to E-mail Service
Just click the button below to get started. Signup is fast, easy, and secure!